- FITMENT - Replacement Brake pads fit 1993-1996 ATK 250,1995 1996 ATK 260,1993 1994 1995 1996 ATK 350,1993 1994 1995 1996 ATK 406,1993 1994 1995 1996 ATK 605,2011 2012 Can-Am Commander 1000,2011 2012 Can-Am Commander 800R,1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Kawasaki Bayou 300,1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 Kawasaki Bayou 400,2006 2007 2008 2009 2011 2012 Kawasaki Brute Force 650,2005 2006
- QUALITY - Brake Pads use a combination of high-strength fibers to reinforce the pad's friction, which enhances thermal stability and durability
- ADVANTAGES - More stopping power,Quieter and Longer time service
- EASY INSTALLATION - Easy to install with simple hand tools in just minutes - no special tools required for installation
- NOTICE - Please check the description and compatibility chart to verify the fitment before your purchasing
POSITION: Front Rear
MATERIAL: Kevlar Carbon
1993 1995-1996 ATK 250 All
1993-1996 ATK 250 CC
1995-1996 ATK 250 LQ
1993 ATK 250 MX
1996 ATK 260 All/605 LE
1995-1996 ATK 260 LQ
1993-1996 ATK 350 All/ 350 CC/406 All/406 CC/ 605 All
1994-1996 ATK 350 DS
1993 ATK 350 ES/ MX/406 MX/605 ES/605 MX
1994-1996 ATK 605 DS
2011 Can-Am Commander 1000 4X4/ 4x4 X/1000 4x4 XT/4X4
2012 Can-Am Commander 1000 4x4 X EFI/4x4 EFI/ 4x4 XT EFI
1989-2004 Kawasaki Bayou 300 KLF300C 4x4
1993-1999 Kawasaki Bayou 400 KLF400B 4x4
2006-2009 2011-2012 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 KVF650F 4x4i
2006-2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 KVF650G 4x4i
2007-2008 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 KVF650H 4x4i
2005-2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 KVF750A 4x4i/ KVF750B 4x4i/ KVF750C 4x4i
2008-2011 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 KVF750D 4x4i
2008-2010 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 KVF750E 4x4i
2008-2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 KVF750EA 4x4i NRA
2012 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 KVF750G 4x4i EPS/ KVF750H 4x4i EPS/KVF750L 4x4i
1993-1994 Kawasaki KDX200
1991-1994 Kawasaki KDX250
2008-2009 2011-2014 Kawasaki KLX140
2 Pair (4 pads)
We offer free standard shipping to 48 contiguous states, Canada and EU. Charged shipping to AK, HI, PR and APO if inventory allows. Charged fast shipping available for 48 contiguous states if inventory allows.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
We currently accept orders to Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom (Great Britain) on our website. To place an order to any other international address please contact us to place your order.
Normally we don't provide support during weekends, except for urgent cases. In these cases, you only need to mark “Urgent” in your email, we will get back to you ASAP.
We have warehouses in Canada, US and China, so they depend on the stock of different warehouses. Normally it will be delivered in 5-21 days. If you still haven’t received the package after that time, please contact us to track it.
The expected in stock date on the product's info page is when we expect to receive that product but is subject to change without notice by the manufacturer or by other unforseen delays.
To determine the diameter of the wheel measure the width of the bead (not the outer rim). From the weld measure to the center of the tire bead on both sides. Add these numbers to find the total. The outer measurement will be the one with the valve stem.
Note: If the rim has a tire on it, usually the tire will have the rim diameter imprinted on it, (8", 9", 10"...) You can also measure the rim from inside using the diagram below and getting the measurements as close as possible.