Brand: APE RACING
- Perfect and easy replacement fit for 1/4" fuel lines. ⚠️Please note that the FLOW direction as the picture shows.
- Manufacturing with APE Racing HIGH FLOW technology for better performance.
- Wide range of application for small gas engine, like motorcycles, ATV, dirt bikes, small tractors, lawn mowers, snowmobiles, garden equipment, Go Karts, generators.
- Durable and Reliable see through fuel filter. Constructed with clear nylon (Gasoline Resistance) housing and sintered bronze element.
- Particles capture ratio - 40 to 70 micron.
Details: Material: Bronze and Nylon (Gasoline Resistance) Fit for: 1/4" fuel lines Color: See-through Package Including: 2x Fuel Filter
Package Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.9 inches
We offer free standard shipping to 48 contiguous states, Canada and EU. Charged shipping to AK, HI, PR and APO if inventory allows. Charged fast shipping available for 48 contiguous states if inventory allows.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
We currently accept orders to Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom (Great Britain) on our website. To place an order to any other international address please contact us to place your order.
Normally we don't provide support during weekends, except for urgent cases. In these cases, you only need to mark “Urgent” in your email, we will get back to you ASAP.
We have warehouses in Canada, US and China, so they depend on the stock of different warehouses. Normally it will be delivered in 5-21 days. If you still haven’t received the package after that time, please contact us to track it.
The expected in stock date on the product's info page is when we expect to receive that product but is subject to change without notice by the manufacturer or by other unforseen delays.
To determine the diameter of the wheel measure the width of the bead (not the outer rim). From the weld measure to the center of the tire bead on both sides. Add these numbers to find the total. The outer measurement will be the one with the valve stem.
Note: If the rim has a tire on it, usually the tire will have the rim diameter imprinted on it, (8", 9", 10"...) You can also measure the rim from inside using the diagram below and getting the measurements as close as possible.