● ✅KEEP SAFTY – Kills engine if rider is separated from machine. Saving your motor and protecting yourself as well as others from injury.
● ✅EASY INSTALLATION – APE RACING provide with easy installation kit and installation instruction. The switch extend Wire to 54-1/2″ to make sure it could reach the coil.
● ✅HEAVY DUTY – APE RACING Kill Switch features high-quality, heavy-duty and durable construction.
● ✅FITMENT – APE RACING Kill Switch is a Universal design, not specific to any particular vehicle. Please just make sure your machine is Normally Open electrical system model.
● ✅INCLUDES – 1 set of kill switch; 1 set of installation kit; 1 installation instruction. Shipped in APE RACING retail packaging.
The APE RACING Normally Open switches are the open circuit type, they work by grounding the primary ignition lead when the tether key is pulled away from the bars. Once the tether key is removed from a NO switch, it will close itself, creating a short to the circuit to which it is wired (this should NOT be used to ground the high voltage signal to the ignition coil as that will seriously damage the ignition).
If you are unsure if your machine is a Normally Open, or Normally Closed system, please consult a factory service manual.