- ✔️HEAVY DUTY - Made by billet 6061-T6 aluminum with completely CNC machined, hard anodized and blasting surface treatemt.Assmbling with Stainless Steel screws and bushes. We DON'T USE CASTING alumimum.
- ✔️SHOCK ABSORBING and ANTI VIBRATION - APE Racing featured elastomer bumpers allow to absorb shock and vibration that is transferred to riders' hands, arms, elbows and shoulders.
- ✔️FITS ALL MX ATV APPLICATION - APE Racing optimize the density of elastomer bumpers and bend dimensions to fit the most offroad sports. And it is a massive reduction in shock and abuse transferred to the rider throughout all types of terrain.
- ✔️DIMENSIONS - 1-1/8 inch (28mm) clamping diameter and 7/8 inch (22mm) diameter at the control ends; overall width:810mm, total height:89mm, rise:55mm, clamp area width:135mm, sweep: 65mm. ⚠️Please check the Clamp size before purchase.
- ✔️INCLUDES - 1 piece flex handlebar as showed in the picture; 4 pcs Replacement Elastomers (Red, Blue). Shipped in APE RACING retail packaging.
Clamp Area Diamater: 1 1/8" (28mm) Grip Area Diameter: 7/8" (22mm)
Width: 810mm Height: 89mm Rise: 55mm Clamp Area Width: 135mm Sweep: 65mm Surface Treatment: Blasting and Anodized
Product feature: Shock absorbing and Anti-vibration designed Billet 6061-T6 aluminum with completely CNC machined High performance elastomer bumpers with 3 different hardness
We offer free standard shipping to 48 contiguous states, Canada and EU. Charged shipping to AK, HI, PR and APO if inventory allows. Charged fast shipping available for 48 contiguous states if inventory allows.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
We currently accept orders to Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom (Great Britain) on our website. To place an order to any other international address please contact us to place your order.
Normally we don't provide support during weekends, except for urgent cases. In these cases, you only need to mark “Urgent” in your email, we will get back to you ASAP.
We have warehouses in Canada, US and China, so they depend on the stock of different warehouses. Normally it will be delivered in 5-21 days. If you still haven’t received the package after that time, please contact us to track it.
The expected in stock date on the product's info page is when we expect to receive that product but is subject to change without notice by the manufacturer or by other unforseen delays.
To determine the diameter of the wheel measure the width of the bead (not the outer rim). From the weld measure to the center of the tire bead on both sides. Add these numbers to find the total. The outer measurement will be the one with the valve stem.
Note: If the rim has a tire on it, usually the tire will have the rim diameter imprinted on it, (8", 9", 10"...) You can also measure the rim from inside using the diagram below and getting the measurements as close as possible.