APE RACING Anti-Slip Lock-on Twist Throttle Handlebar Grips for Motorcycle Dirt bike Motocross (Green)
- Performance Raw Material - Grips are made of Taiwan pro compound. Every new pair grips have a new smooth throttle tube and left hand tube.
- Lock-On Grip System - Billet aluminum lock system offering easy no-hassle installation and 100% slip free performance.Super easy to change or replace grips in seconds without the need for any wire ties or glues.
- Half-Waffle design and Rugged knurl pattern for improves comfort and absorbs vibration.
- Throttle tube included with snap on cam to match more models.Includes throttle cams No.1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 to fit various machines (Application guide included).
- Package Include - 1 pair of hand grip; 6 pieces of Throttle cams; application chart. Shipped in APE RACING retail packaging.
- 2004-2018 KAWASAKI KX250/450F
- 2004-2018 SUZUKI RM250/450Z
- 2001-2013 YAMAHA YZ/WR250/400/426/450F
- 2000-2015 KTM 250/350/450 SX-F/XC-F/MXC/SMC
- 2002-2021 HONDA CRF250/450R/X
- 2000-2012 KAWASAKI KX125/250
- 2000-2012 SUZUKI RM125/250
- 2000-2021 YAMAHA YZ125/250
- Motion Pro Vortex Throttle Assembly
- 2013-2021 BETA 125/200/300RR Carb
- 2000-2021 GAS GAS EC125/200/250/300
- 2000-2012 GAS GAS MC25/300
- 2000-2007 HONDA CR125/250R
- 2012-2016 HUSQVARNA TC/TE 85/125/250/300
- 2000-2016 KTM 85/125/200/250/300/380 SX/EXC/MXC
- 2014-2021 YAMAHA YZ/WR 250/450F
- 2007-2021 YAMAHA YZF-R6/R1
- 2018-2020 KTM MINI 50/65SX, Husky TC50, 65/GG MC50/65
We offer free standard shipping to 48 contiguous states, Canada and EU. Charged shipping to AK, HI, PR and APO if inventory allows. Charged fast shipping available for 48 contiguous states if inventory allows.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
We currently accept orders to Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom (Great Britain) on our website. To place an order to any other international address please contact us to place your order.
Normally we don't provide support during weekends, except for urgent cases. In these cases, you only need to mark “Urgent” in your email, we will get back to you ASAP.
We have warehouses in Canada, US and China, so they depend on the stock of different warehouses. Normally it will be delivered in 5-21 days. If you still haven’t received the package after that time, please contact us to track it.
The expected in stock date on the product's info page is when we expect to receive that product but is subject to change without notice by the manufacturer or by other unforseen delays.
To determine the diameter of the wheel measure the width of the bead (not the outer rim). From the weld measure to the center of the tire bead on both sides. Add these numbers to find the total. The outer measurement will be the one with the valve stem.
Note: If the rim has a tire on it, usually the tire will have the rim diameter imprinted on it, (8", 9", 10"...) You can also measure the rim from inside using the diagram below and getting the measurements as close as possible.